Monday, October 27, 2008

Ruthie and Jeff's Beautiful Wedding











So yes, I am a tad behind on my posts.  What can I say? We have been VERY busy this Fall.  So I would like to catch up on the past 3 weeks!  Starting off, my dear friend Ruth tied the knot in Leavenworth to her longtime beau Jeff.  It was an absolutely beautiful Fall wedding at Sleeping Lady Retreat . Fall was in the air.  To boot, we had a houseful of ten of my greatest friends stay with us for the weekend.  We rented transportation to and from the wedding and had a wonderful time.  Let's just say the limo ride back to Wenatchee turned out to be random city.  Too long of a story and we shouldn't have been surprised it happened to us.  Anyways, here are some fun pics of a night of Singstar, slumber party, and wedding pics!  Congratulations again to Ruth and Jeff!!!

No comments: