Monday, October 6, 2008

The Joy of Coaching Kids....





This is my second year coaching an 8/9 year old girls soccer team. There is nothing more rewarding than working with kids (or animals), in my opinion. I really love it. It reminds me of my summer's in college spent at Flying Horseshoe Ranch in Cle Elum working as a camp counselor.
Even when I am having a bad day and head to practice, my stress is gone as soon as I see those girls smiles. They really are wonderful.

I managed today to get some pictures at practice. Though I pulled most of the shots off, as I am not sure legally if I am allowed to post them. It was a cloudy and we were playing, "What time is Mrs. Fox"...their favorite game.

Anyone remember that game??

I am going to try and get some game pics soon. For now enjoy.....and GO FIREHAWKS!

No comments: