Tuesday, October 7, 2008

High Tech in Wenatchee



As I was strolling through the Apple Valley Mall (we live in the Apple Capitol of the world) this evening on my way to Bath & Body Works (YES, we have one) I passed a gift from god.....

This is ironic because I just talked to Wexler on Monday, asking her if she was stopping by Bellevue Square this week, and if so to pick me up some face wash before she comes to visit this weekend. She told me to order it online. Which she was was right, and I have been avoiding it like the plague.  I don't want to have to set-up an account with them where they send me product every month. I don't use a lot, and want the control of buying it when I need it.  Enough said.

Well...my prayers have been answered.  I never have to leave Wenatchee now (just kidding). They put in an automated, vending machine Proactive KIOSK!!!  I don't even have to talk to anyone.  It's all controlled by a touchpad screen.  I simply pick-out what I want, and the little robot arm gets it for me.

SO....if you were keeping score...

Wenatchee: 1   Seattle: 0




2 comments:

Wexler said...

Heaven, you're in Heaven!

Stacie said...

DeLane, I just found your blog! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!