Saturday, October 3, 2009

New things.....






Everyday it's like she is discovering new things around her. It is amazing to watch her change on a daily basis. Today I had my 6 week post visit after giving birth. Kevin was home so I went to the docs by myself and then stopped by the mall on my way home. I haven't done anything by myself in awhile. Honestly, it felt weird to not have my little girl tagging along with me. However, when I got home I found my 2 favorite people in this world, snug as a bug cuddling together. So precious and so sweet. When she woke up she had not seen me for awhile. Kevin was holding her and I came over and started saying her name. Parker turned her head...looked at me...and smiled. I. JUST. MELTED. She knew it was me! What a feeling! Here are a couple new pics. The one of her all bundled was before her and I and the dogs went for a walk. She looked so cute bundled up I had to take a pic:)

BTW..I also wanted to remind you all that Halloween is only 28 days away! Are any of you as excited as me? I wait ALL year for this month. I will have some fun posts of decorations, costumes and pumpkins soon. We decorated today!!!

xxoo

The Johnson's

3 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Hi Delane - (we went to WSU together) I found your blog through a few people and I wanted to congratulate you on your new little girl, Parker is beautiful!! We had a little girl 6months ago and it just keeps getting better and better.

Blyth Family Blog said...

She's so cute, I can't believe it's been 6 weeks, wow! Love the pic of her all bundled up...and what a great story about her making you melt, don't you love having a baby?? xo.

Erin said...

She is getting so big and seems to be changing so much each time you post new photos. She is so beautiful!