Sunday, October 18, 2009

1 Month photos!








This post is long overdue as I will be posting her "official" 2 month old photos next week. But I believe it is never too late. SO here are Parker's 1 month old official photos and some other fun one's. We have been so busy with guests and events that I feel like I have become a bad blogger! I have to remind myself that I have a newborn and can't do everything. However, it sure is fun trying:) Our household is never quiet or boring that's for sure!

**Parker milestones**
rolling over...not joking
SMILING
Mom and Dad recognition!
Cooing...and if that is not the sweetest sound in this world I don't know what else could be
SLEEP SCHEDULE!!!!

She has fallen into a routine this past week. One that is long enough to call just. She now has 2 naps a day (sometimes short one's), we feed her, bathe her, read to her and usually she is asleep between 7 and 8. She then sleeps until 1 or 2am. Wakes up to feed, then back to sleep until 5am and wakes up to feed then sleeps again until usually 7 or 8am. I am still pumping and feeding her breast milk. I have SOOO much milk stored up that I really think we can do a year once I decide to stop pumping. We shall see.

All I know, is that I have the BEST husband, family and friends around me a girl could ask for. And now, the best daughter. I was singing to her the other morning while folding laundry and she was just cooing and smiling watching me. I became so emotional that I started to cry mid-song because I was so IN AWE of her.

I can't explain it any better or say it enough... life feels so complete at the moment, and I am so in love.

ta ta for now friends;)

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

Yay for Parker! She is just so beautiful and I cannot WAIT to see her 2 month old photos next week! Congrats on the semi schedule. I imagine that makes things a little easier!