Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Parker is 2 months today and Mom is sick as a dog:(

How time flies when you are enjoying a newborn. Unfortunately I have come down with a serious case of the flu and will have to post her 2 month picks later. Right now Kevin is playing Mr. Mom home from work, taking care of Parker so I don't get her sick. Let me tell you, it SUCKS not being able to hold your baby because of this. Kevin's mom came to help out and caught the bug within 24 hours and had to leave. My sister flies in tomorrow as she hasn't met Parker yet and really hope she doesn't get sick too. SO for now, I am off back to bed to drink my thera-flu and pray for this nasty bug to leave me alone.

2 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh I hope you feel better!! That crazy bug has been going around Bend like mad, it sucks. So sorry you're sick. xo.

Unknown said...

Poppa and Gammie are just getting over it too!! IT SUCKS! Hope u are feeling better soon! Hang in there Kevin...We love and miss u all!!

POPPA & GAMMIE