Thursday, October 29, 2009

My little 2 month old munchkin, or should I say bear?

2 months...as my Dad would say and Zoolander, "she is ridiculously good looking"


ok mom...how long do I have to keep this on

uhm...not sure about this
ok, this is kind of fun
I am over it
phew, let me out:)

Things around here are finally getting back to normal and I have some time to post about Parker's 2 month check-up. Everything went well and she is a healthy and happy baby which could not make us any more proud. I cannot stop taking pictures of her. My mom sent her some adorable outfits recently and I had to have a little photo shoot. Let's just say we only made it to one outfit before she had enough. My mom bought her this ADORABLE little Columbia bear snow suit and had bows from our wedding ribbon (brown and pink polks dots) sewn on it. As you can see from the pictures, she has some growing into it to do, BUT it is so darn cute!!! I am also posting her 2 month photos. I hope to stay on this and do monthly photos of her every month. I have a neat little craft project to make after she turns a year with all her photos:)

Here are her 2 month stats:
9 lbs 10 oz
21 7/8 inches long

She is only in the 25 percentile for her weight and the doctor could see the worry on my face. He told me not to, and that babies change so much all the time and that next visit she could be in the 75 percentile. He said she is a very healthy and happy baby and to keep doing what we are doing. I still think she could eat a little more. She is such a little trickster when it comes to eating. I swear, she could snack all day! Hmmmm....who does that remind you of? :) I don't know how I would be doing this if I was breast feeding from the breast. We would be attached all day. So for now I continue to pump...pump...pump my life away and she continues to get cuter and cuter everyday.

I am going to try and take pics of her in her costume today, I can't wait to take her trick or treating in the future and make costumes and have Halloween parties for her!

What are you you going to be for Halloween??


2 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Glad you're feeling better! Ava had the flu all this past week, but she's doing better now.
Have fun this weekend trick-or-treating with your little goblin!

Salty Mom said...

Dallas was in 10% percentile from 6 months until 2nd birthday. Hes still a little bit of a slim guy so don't worry unless she is lethargic or milestones. Love ya!