Sunday, September 27, 2009

Parker's First Month!

NO swaddling here...she hates it. Arms free please!!
She sleeps like this ALL the time:)
Parker's first pear picking trip



Whoa...our hair looks the same color in this pick! poor thing.
Tummy time!!
On our way to a friends bday party!
Asleep AT party. There must have been 50 people there and she slept through the whole thing
First bath!
Me, no sleep, no shower. YIKES.
Daddy, no sleep, no shower. Cute:)
One of her favorite spots to sleep. I love it.

WOW......can someone please tell me where the time has gone?????? Our house has almost been FULL for one whole month with wonderful visits from all our family and friends. A special shot out to my parents and Kevins parents for all their LOVE and SUPPORT and to all of our friends as well. From cooking us meals and watching the dogs, to reorganizing my cupboards (mom :) ) to fixing our yard (dad)....THANK YOU everyone.

And now to some pics! We went to a friends pear orchard this past Friday to celebrate Parker's 1-month birthday before one of my best friends came into town. There are so many other pics and moments I want to post, I just don't know where to begin.

I will leave you with this though....I am totally and utterly in love with this little girl. My heart just melts every time I look at her. Never knew it could be this amazing....



3 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

You look beautiful Delane! and Parker is so cute! Love reading this blog:)

Michelle said...

Sooo busy you & Kevin have been! Parker is just so darling and the way she sleeps is too cute! Can't wait to witness it myself this weekend, see you Saturday!!! :)

Lyndsy said...

She is so beautiful! And you look wonderful mama! Hoping you get more sleep soon! Parker is a dream!