Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Belated sweetie post....5 years going strong





With Parker's Birthday the day before our Anniversary now, I feel like our day was a little over-shadowed by the birthday girl this year (and probably will be from now on).

So sweetie.....here's to 5 years. I have never been happier in my life. Thank you for being my best friend and best father to our daughter. I fall in love with you all over again when I see you and Parker together. Thank you Kevin, for everything.

I cannot wait for what else life has in store for our family:)

xxoo
D

2 comments:

Marge said...

Happy Anny friends! Wow time sure does fly... what a beautiful day that was and super fun night... never forget dancing with the Nun to Like a Prayer. NEVER! LOL. xoxo

Lyndsy said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you :) You were such a beautiful bride and I am so happy for you and your lovely family. Cheers to many more years of bliss!