Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Parker's BIRTHDAY PARTY: Catch-up post 2


Happy Birthday Pumpkin!


The tables
Grandma Debbie and Guncle Hoai
Great Aunt Bettie and Uncle Thos, and Poppa and Gammie Kathy with the birthday girl
Who's house...Parker's house!
LOVE personalized stuff;)
Brady, Ashley, Terry, Addy, Kristi, Wexler and baby Easton
Good friends Kristi and her son Easton, and Terry with her daughter Addy and baby boy Griffin on his way!
Cute Addy;)
Champagne and fruit=relief for mamma on party day!
One of her besties Stella (1 day apart) and her great Aunt Bettie
Guncle Hoai and Grandma Debbie!
my little girl
Banner I made for her
party time
Beautiful cupcakes done by Miss Kimberly Wexler and personal cake by JOAT
Verrry tired party girl
Can't believe she's one....
More interested in what Addy's doing
Kristi and Easton
Party time some more:)
oh wait...there IS cake in front of me. YES!
I had some helpers for present time. Addy and Isaac, thank you:)
This pic says it all. My little party girl had an awesome day!

Those of you that know me, know that I LOVE throwing parties. I giggle like a little girl just thinking of party themes and decoration ideas. So Parker's first birthday has been in the plan book for "awhile." I just love to see everyone enjoying themselves and as she gets older, I hope she enjoys them as much as I love throwing them.

Though Kevin was a little worried that this might be a problem in the future, as we were EXTREMELY exhausted after it was over. Him saying, "Are we really going to do this every year?" Me, "Well, yes of course!"

Thank you to Wexler and my in-laws for all their help and for everyone who made the trip to visit! We had a blast.

Here's to another wonderful year pumpkin. Love you SO much Parker.

6 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

SO so cute! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with sweet Parker. Next year!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Happy Birthday Parker! Wish I could have been there. I love the photo of you enjoying the cake I made! xoxo

Blyth Family Blog said...

Happy Birthday Parker.
K, whats up Delane? You went all out, ALLL OUUUT. you trying to show us all up or something? You win the "Mom Of The Year" award this year. What a party! Parker is VERY lucky!!

Erin said...

Delane - you seriously need to consider going into the party planning business. What a gorgeous party - everything was perfect especially your baby girl. As you know, I've had Parker's bday gift for about 8 months so whenever I see you next (hopefully soon!!!) I'd love to give it to her :) Miss you mama!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Oh what a perfect party for your sweet baby girl! I LOVE all the details - nice work mama!!

Lyndsy said...

Happy Birthday little Parker! Love the new blog header! Cougar pride has never looked better :)