Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Like A Prayer" flashback....

A first...A nun in the cirlce...
Me....I couldn't believe this was happening...
"Like a Prayer"
"Oh Pat"
August 27th, 2005....what a night:)

In honor of our five years of marriage, and Lisa reminding me of this one-of-a-kind moment, I dug through my wedding photos and found these gems.

For those of you who don't know. "Like a Prayer," by Madonna is a special song for my girlfriends. It is not just any ordinary song where we know all the words, it's like we are from another PLANET when this song comes on. Through the years we have developed moves and sounds that only we can understand. It is quite the spectacle when it comes on and we are together. All I can say is...you have to see it to believe it.

One of those special crazy moments with song was taken to another level when my wonderful Aunt Leslie...or as the religious Catholic world knows her as...Sister Leslie, yup she a nun...Jumped in the middle of our circle and started dancing with me with OUR song on. It was a moment I will never forget.

To this day she talks about it and how wonderfully lucky I am to have such a strong bond with my friends...

I agree, and Aunt Leslie, this was a moment we will never forget either....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love these! That was such a fun night! What an incredible memory that we have...dancing with a NUN was the ultimate Like A Prayer experience!!!! Happy Anniversary Johnsons! :)