Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catch up post 1...Wenatchee

Applewood for drinks on Kevs Birthday!
Jamie and I:)
Me, Kristin and Baby Ellie who was born 6 days later!
The old work crew
friends xxoo
Parker on her new ride from Ben and the Hubers
The had so much fun together!
Morning ride on the Columbia - Kev-o
I LOVE water skiing
Mike Huber, obviously WAY better than us:)

So we have now figured that for a straight two 1/2 months we have either been gone or had company. BUT, we wouldn't have it any other way:) However, my body is paying for it. Since I am home sick with strep (which is what I always got at WSU if I had too many nights of fun), I thought I should catch up on my poorly neglected blog.

First Catchup....Wenatchee. We went to visit for Kev's birthday weekend to celebrate his day, our good friends the Eastman's possible birth of their daughter (she was due that weekend), and to see all our friends! Here are some pics of our home away from home:)

Love and miss you guys and hope to see you soon, and meet Baby Ellie!! Congrats to the Eastman's and their beautiful daughter who was born the day before Parker and Kristin's (mamma) birthday!

1 comment:

Lspry said...

You on the skis made me think of us on the jet skis in Chelan...good times my friend, good times.