Friday, November 20, 2009

At work...

Picture from my phone, bad quality. But Parker is in her swing in my office.
Flowers sent from Kevin:)

I am at work with Parker and she is fast asleep in her swing:) Love her being here with me. Yesterday was my first day back and it went really well. I was really tired when I got home, but overall it was good to be back.




The best part of my day, besides Parker being here, was the surprise of flowers sent to me from Kevin.




Best. Husband. Ever.




Totally made me cry.




Love you Kevin, always and forever.

3 comments:

Erin said...

D - you do have such a sweet husband and such a beautiful daughter. Do you get to bring her to work with you everyday?
Wish you and Parker could come over to Rothie's tonight for girls night.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Thanks erin! Wish I could too...:(

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Ohhh...sweetest couple EVER. Love that you two are so happy, and that little Parker is just too much! ADORABLE.