Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 month photos




Usually I am late posting these by a week, but I have a chance today on her 3 month bday to post her pics. SO much has changed and happened these past few weeks.

She is totally aware of who we are and can now see Kevin and I from quite some distance. Let me tell you how amazing that is, too watch her little head and eyes follow us around the room!

She SMILES all the time at me and it just melts my heart! She has become such a little mover and kicker too.

During belly time, she can completely lift her rear in the air like she is going to crawl on all fours. It is so funny as she gets so frustrated when she doesn't move forward. She grunts too!

She talks ALL the time now! It is soooo cute. I swear she can say hi. I posted a little video below of it. What a sweet little voice she has:)

She LOVES her books now especially her Diddly Doo book. She gets so worked up and makes these funny sounds and moves her arms and hands really fast when I read to her. hilarious:)

She sleeps up to 8 hours a night. As she puts herself to bed between 7 and 8, she still gets up 1 or 2 times to eat.

She is slowly growing out of her newborn clothes and diapers. I think this might be the last bag of N diapers before she graduates to 1's. Makes me kind of sad as this is going way to fast.....

I go back to work tomorrow, half days and I get to bring her in for awhile. I think this will really help with my transition. However, I never knew how hard this would be to go back. I have an amazing job and boss that is hard to walk away from. I am very lucky to have my boss be a friend and so understanding. But it hasn't stopped me from crying and holding her non stop the past two weeks.

So tomorrow begins another big chapter in our lives. I will keep you posted on how/we do.

So for now, I am off to cuddle my little girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI LITTLE MISS WENATCHEE!! WE REALLY MISS U AND LOVE U SO MUCH! YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF MOMMIE AND DADDY AND KEEP THEM SMILING!!
XOXOXOXPOPPA & GAMMIE

Blyth Family Blog said...

those little baby sounds KILL me! She's just so stinkin cute!