Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daddy's girl OR Mommy's girl?






As Kevin has a very long commute during the week, I vowed to take care of Parker during the week including all the night feedings. SO the weekends I get a little break. Weekend mornings I head off to the gym and Kevin and Parker spend some quality football time together. I woke up Sat morning to them both on the couch, in their pj's watching college football. It was priceless. He swears she watches the games with him and tells him which teams she likes. We have a little athlete on our hands already I can tell:)

For me, I spent some quality time with her this week putting bows in her hair and taking pics of her with the dogs. Two entirely different activities. I swear she liked mine better.

What do YOU think from the photos? Daddy's girl or Mommy's?


3 comments:

Erin said...

She is so stinking cute!! She honestly looks like a porcelin doll. Love her little headband ;)

Salty Mom said...

Too hard to call she looks like she likes both. A glamour girl who is sporty sounds like someone else I know! Keep the pictures coming.

Blyth Family Blog said...

sorry friend, girls LOVE their Daddies...
I LOVE her cute little headband, she's beautiful!