Thursday, December 3, 2009

Been SO BUSY...


Sorry I have been bad with the blog the past 3 weeks! BUT, I have some good excuses. Back to work full time now, Parker started daycare this week, we cooked our first Thanksgiving turkey dinner and had Kevin's Mom here and our good friend Hoai from Portland. I have some great pics of Thanksgiving and our Turkey and some of Parker too. I just need to download them to our computer still. But here is one from this morning on my phone. We are getting ready to leave for daycare and work in the morning. I love my mornings with her. We usually have about three hours together getting ready. Here's what it looks like:


1. Wake up around 5-5:30 and pump

2. Get her bottles ready for daycare

3. Eat my cheerios

4. Parker usually wakes up on her own between 5and 5:30

5. Change her diaper and get her dressed for the day

6. Make sure her diaper bag is stocked with changes of clothes, burp clothes/blankie, and toys

7. Feed her and burp

8. Bring her into the bathroom and she sits in her boppy bouncer while I shower and get ready

9. After I am done showering and getting ready we go feed the dogs and cat

10. We then load up the car with all my bags (diaper bag, pump bag, lunch bag and purse!)

11. Lastly I load her up in her car seat and OFF WE GO (goal to be out of the house by 8)!!


We are a great little team in the morning!! Daddy leaves really early for work so it is just her I in the morning. LOVE my mornings even if they are early.


Here is a pic of us between step 9 and 10:)


Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. We decorated the house last night too...now we just need the tree!


We are off to fly to Portland for a quick trip this weekend. Just imagine how much time it takes her/us to get ready for daycare/work....imagine us tomorrow morning getting ready for our 6 am flight! It is going to be an early one!!!!!


xxoo

D and Parker

3 comments:

Matt and Teresa said...

It is amazing how much your life changes once you become a Mom! Good luck on the plane this weekend.

Michelle said...

You and Parker are just darling, you are SUCH a good mom D! Can't wait to see you soon hopefully! Have a fun weekend in Portland! :)

Courtney said...

You are both too precious for words!!!