Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just because.....

It is hard to take photos of just us 2 with our big camera:(
This face just cracks me up.....she is so curious about the camera
Look mom...white shoes after labor day! How dare you!
On her favorite play mat
Our little ducky after her bath
She LOVES bath time, can't wait for swim lessons to start soon!
Her Flashdance outfit!
Such a sweet little face:)

Here are some fun pics from the past couple of weeks. She is such an enjoyable little girl. So alert. She can now focus so well with her eyes that they follow me wherever I am. A new trick that works for meltdown time now is me singing(poor thing!) to her. I have been making up all kinds of songs...if only people could hear me. She continues her nightly routine of wake-ups almost like clock-work now. I am still pumping and plan on doing so as long as she will take my milk. Hopefully the next child will be easier with the whole breast feeding deal because pumping is SO much work! Our freezers are STACKED.

I have been going to the gym regularly with my friends Michaela and Kristin. Let me tell you, I enjoy that me time so much... Thank you girls for going with me.

Off to change a diaper, do belly time, make dinner, lunches, bath time, feed (her, us, dogs) pump, put her to bed, laundry..... and then to bed.

ALL in that order.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Can't wait to see Parker tomorrow night. Are you SO sore from yoga last night?

The Haigh's said...

OMG, that last comment made me laugh, isn't the life of a (new) mommy just priceless. Parker is getting even more beautiful. We had that play mat for Westyn and it saved me a many times.

Stacie said...

Wow, she's getting so big!! Love the updates D - Hope you're doing well!! XOOX

Seattle Date Night said...

LITTLE DUCKY!!!!!!!!! so so so so SO cute! xoxoxo