Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Poem for the Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my best friend...I love you so much.

I am attempting to write
within my words for you
Love words, so unsaid
that they can't be compared

I'm not asking a lot
yet I'd give the whole world
Simply to reflect
my hearts wings open unfulred

Those thoughts are nice
sincerely said as meant
but still not enough
reflecting heartfelt sentiment

I want to display to the world
a love that will show
How special you are
In a way no one could know

Every day, second and minute
you're my sweet heart
You're my daily dose of love
every day close, as it's start

You're my lover my tears, my pains
healer of all strife
You're my best friend, my days beginning
YOU ARE MY LIFE.

You are going to be the best Daddy ever Kev.

xxoo
D

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!! Hope you guys have a great day and take lots of photos with your new camera :-)

Courtney said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday!!!