Monday, August 10, 2009

Maternity photos!!!!

Us being silly after a fun afternoon!
Here are the more serious one's.....





Ok...one more funny photo
AAAH!! Our wonderful friend Erin Coffey Rinabarger came over this weekend from Seattle and took our maternity photos. She really captured who we are with these shots and I couldn't be happier with the outcome! We had a blast frolicking through our friends orchard, a golf course, and not to forget the random pretty blue buildings we found!!

I.
Love.
Them.

Thank you so much Erin and even Michelle who tagged along and helped:) We will cherish these forever.

Here are a few...It was so hard to pick as there were so many great one's!

I give the experience and end product 5 stars:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!! I love them all.

Michelle said...

YAY I love them!!! You look amazing...it was such a fun day, you are the cutest prego ever!!! (I changed my rankings...Giselle is no longer in the lead) ;) I had so much fun w/you this weekend! Love you!

Kris said...

Those are so cute! I love the 'do not open'!! ;)

Courtney said...

Adorable!!! You look amazing, can't wait to meet Parker..and so soon!!!

Stacie said...

OMG, how great!!! So creative and fun! You look amazing D! Fabulous job Coff!

Lindsay said...

Darling!!

SarahDB said...

AWESOME! Those are so adorable and fun. I love them too. Great shoot!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Thanks friends and thank you again Erin for such great ideas for the pics!

Lyndsy said...

These are soo fun! I just adore them! You are so cute preggers! Love the coming soon :)

Erin said...

So happy they turned out so well! You're the best maternity subject yet!

Mandy Kay said...

okay, you are the CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! these photos are phenomenal! you both look so happy, i am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! not long now, lovely! xoxox

Kerri said...

I stumbled upon this sweet little blog from reading Sarah's. I think the last time I saw your guys was at her wedding when I was 8 months pregnant! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your life is going to change in a whole mess of ways.....have fun!