Monday, August 3, 2009

Cave B!!!





So Kevin took me to Cave B! We sat by the pool (107 degrees!), more like sat in the pool. He treated me to their "Mom-to-be" spa package and then to a romantic out-of-this world dinner. I love that we are only 45 minutes from this beautiful place. I felt so special and it had been the first weekend....in a LONG time where I woke up Monday feeling refreshed. I was bummed that I forgot our camera. So here are some pics from their website. Totally recommend this place to EVERYONE! It is right next to The Gorge Ampitheatre too, so you could catch a concert and spend the night in luxury and not in a tent!

Best. Husband. Ever. Thank you sweetie.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Such a fabulous surprise! You do have a wonderful husband and I know that he wil make an amazing daddy to Parker. Glad you guys were able to have a relaxing weekend.