Saturday, August 1, 2009

surprise weekend....

So earlier this week Kevin let me in on a little secret plan he had for us this weekend. Since this is literally the last and only weekend we have free before Parker's arrival, he said to not make plans. So before dinner with our wonderful friends the Huber's last night, he gave me a gift bag to help me guess about this weekend. It entailed sun screen, 2 cd's, 3 great fashion and gossip mags...and season 6 of Family Guy.....(we are love this show).

So far this morning I have not been allowed to do any chores and was served a magnificent breakfast and have been relaxing. I have not had time to catch up on my blogging and so I was able to do that this morning too! (explains all my postings today) However, he just told me we needed to get going and I had to pack some things.....

hmmmm any guesses? I am so excited!! I will let you all know tomorrow!

I am a lucky girl to have Kevin in my life:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice hubby! Cant wait to hear what you did