Friday, April 24, 2009

She's moving

Sooooooo......I can feel our little Parker Lilly moving now, a lot. Especially at night and just right now, which prompted me to write this quick blog. It feels like a wave, it's hard to explain.

"I just wanted to scream from the top of a mountain, but I didn't have a mountain, I had this microphone...," Ron Burgundy.

So. Amazing.

This may be the most surreal moment of my life.

I already love her more than anything I know, and I haven't even met her.

Thank you Parker, for already making me smile so much more everyday.

Love your momma.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

so sweet! you're going to be the best mommy ever :)
love her name, soooo cute!! XO

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you D! And I love her sweet name :)

SarahDB said...

Oh Hooray! Hooray! That is awesome and exciting! I can't until I get to that point with my Lil B too. Congratulations DeLane and baby Parker, I think she is sweet already too.

Mandy Kay said...

i love this! how exciting!!

Unknown said...

OMG D! You are sooooo cute! I love it!

Erin said...

You are going to be such an amazing Mommy Delane! And her name is perfect - so cute!

Lyndsy said...

Yay :) I love her little name already and am so happy for you to be experiencing all the joys of being a mom :)