Thursday, April 9, 2009

Best.Week.EVER.

SOOOOOO, I got to have Monday and Tuesday off after a wonderful weekend in Portland. These two days I spent around the house, nesting and planting. I planted 11 FLOWER POTS! I have to say, I love going to the nursery and picking out arrangements. There is such an art to the flowers you pick and the colors you pick.


Which brings me to Wednesday, my first day at my new job. I.LOVE.MY.NEW.JOB. I have the most amazing boss ever and get to work with great Cougs all around the state.


Which brings me to tonight. We have our 3 couple friends over for dinner tonight and to watch the new show Publish PostHarper's Island. Kev and I love a good "who done it" type show. I made my famous Bolognese sauce for tonight too!

Now for tomorrow..I haven't been able to sleep all week because of tomorrow.  TOMORROW we find out if our baby is a boy or a girl.  We are so excited!!!!! This feeling/emotions/changes I am going through is like nothing I have ever felt.  To have something so special that we created growing inside you, words....cannot....describe the joy and humbling emotions.

After we find out, we are having a party tomorrow night with some more good friends.  We are calling it the "baby sex party."  It was a joke at first and now it has stuck with great humility.  

Anyways, I just had to share how great this week has been, and it is about to end on a great note.  I will be posting the news tomorrow. Can't wait friends!!!!

xxoo
D, Kev, and Baby J

  

3 comments:

SarahDB said...

Good luck! Good luck! :) That will be fun! I can't wait to hear what you're having too! You must post immediately.

Erin said...

Sounds like such a great week especially the part about the bolognese - seriously makes salivate. I'm so excited for you guys to find out the sex.

Courtney said...

Okay....where is that post?!!!!! :) Can't wait to find out!