Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NO WAY!!


COMING TO WENATCHEE......



Foreigner
Town Toyota CenterWenatchee, WA
August 23, 2009
7:oo pm


No I am not kidding. We just had a multi-million dollar events center built in Wenatchee to house our hockey team and for concerts. They have exceeded my expectations by getting Foreigner to come!!!! I mean a month ago we had Leanne Rimes....sorry NOT a fan. But now this. We are moving up!


Anyone and everyone is welcome to come over for the concert. Just make sure to bring your acid wash jeans and cut-off t-shirts!
BTW...here are some of their greatest hits to "jossle" your memory:)
Cold As Ice
I Wanna Know What Love Is
Feels Like the First Time
Hot Blooded
Waiting For a Girl Like You
Urgent
Juke Box Hero

3 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Um...I LOVE me some Foreigner! In fact I just listened to them this morning whilst walking Mr. Waldo. Please go and report back the awesomeness that is Foreigner!

Erin said...

Seriously?!?! Why do they have to come TWO WEEKS AFTER I'll be at your house?? I love Foreigner!

My favorite lines ♫
I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
Looks like love has finally found me

Unknown said...

I wanna know what love is! :) Isn't Kevin's birthday that weekend too!!!! Sounds like a party!