Friday, April 17, 2009

"Whoa...We're half Way there..." la la la

Rockin baby onsie set
Mix tape Bib


I really might have to get this as I am a huge Beatles fan

This was funny
Never would I ever get this, well except for Halloween, my favorite holiday
Rasta baby

So today I hit 20 weeks and couldn't help singing Jon Bon Jovi's Classic "Livin' On A Prayer" all day. "Whoa...we're half way there...WHOAA livin' on a prayer, take my hand and we'll make it out square." AWESOME.
This song has made me think about how great this experience has been so far and how really, everything is going to be fine. All my worries of being a good mom, getting the crib on time, having the right wainscoting in her room, getting the right books and toys so she is a child prodigy.......It's all ok, we're going to be fine.
My "bump" is a pronounced bump now. It doesn't look so much like I am an avid beer drinker anymore. Kevin was sitting next to me on the couch talking out loud to Parker last night (it was so cute), and he looked at me while rubbing my belly and said, "You are definitely showing now, and it's so beautiful." In my emotional state, I actually cried. I know, I know....I am bad.

I really feel like I am growing by the minute and that I will be the size of a small elephant by the time September comes! Kevin says it's all in my head. Let's just say, my nights are getting more and more uncomfortable and I am scared to death of sleeping on my back now from all the things I have been told. I only have 20 more weeks to go though....with the most challenging part ahead of us. Yet again...I sing my mantra out loud...."we're half way there!"
On a completely random note, since I have been rockin' out in my head all day, I decided to look up baby "rocker" clothes. Here are some of my funny finds. Some made me smile and others were just plain hilarious. One particular favorite was the "gothling" onesie. I mean really? Anyways, enjoy. I found all these crazy punk/rocker baby clothes here.

They really have thought of everything when it comes to baby items:)

Little Parker...our Rocker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute. I love the name Parker also.

Matt and Teresa said...

Love the name:)