Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wenatchee...home away from home

My favorite pic of Kristin, the beautiful Mamma to be
Yummy food:)
The look of a very tired girl with NO nap. She was a dream during the shower.
She was gifted with so many beautiful girl clothes!
My sweet friend Cathy holding my little observer
Future boyfriend, she LOVES boys. My dear friends son Mason. He is the perfect son!
This is my "dear" friend Rita (Mason's mamma). Parker loves her animals!
At one of my home away from home's, bestie Jamie's house. Her son, another future boyfriend and "Wenatchee grandma," Jamie's Mom.
Part of the crew, Michaela, Kristin and I:)
Me and my pumpkin at the end of the shower. What a FUN weekend!

Yes, I am finally getting around to posting about our wonderful trip back to Wenatchee. Gosh do I miss this town. It really is a special place to us where me met amazing friends for life. We arrived safe and sound after a 6 hour drive with our little pumpkin and her new carseat. We only stopped once! She slept on and off the ENTIRE time. She LOVES her new carseat and thank goodness we installed it the night before. She is so easy and so fun to take everywhere. This has solidified many more long trips for us in the near future.

The weekend was filled with showering my very good friend Kristin Eastman and her daughter to be Ellison aka Ellie (love the name!) bbq's, and seeing missed friends. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE throwing parties/baby showers/anything having to do with entertaining?? I had so much fun planning her shower with her family.

I love all our Wenatchee peeps so much, and some way, somehow, someday...I have a feeling the chapter is not closed on this town for us. Happy Baby Kristin, and I look forward to all the adventures we have planned ahead for our daughters! Spain...2013, girls trip right?

See you all in two weeks when we return!!!

xxoo

2 comments:

Kris said...

Mac is such a pretty mama to be! And I love the name Ellie, so cute!

Lyndsy said...

Ooh! Congrats to Kristin! She looks darling. And you my dear are also looking quite fabulous! Love that Parker already is loving the boys!