Thursday, August 26, 2010

Do I have to say 1yr old now, or can I stick with 12 months?


Parker's First Year At A Glance.....

1 month before...
First day as a family
1 week (maternity & newborn photos by good friend coffey)
1 week
1 week
1 week
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
11 months.....
& 12 month photos to come:)

Well it's officially true what everyone tells you, "they grow up fast...time flies." I am stuck in a mixed state of emotion today. So happy it's my sweet little girls birthday, but sad it's happening so fast, and worried if I am teaching her enough as everything seems to be flying by. Day by day, her and I have settled into our sweet little routine of giggles and smiles in the morning, followed by naps, playdates and runs with the doggies. Our summer has been filled with trips to see friends, celebrating babies, births and birthdays. She is such an adaptable, easy going, and fun little child to take anywhere.

Kevin and I sat last night and looked at pictures of her throughout the year, especially the one's from the time she was born. Both of us, were silent with wide smiles and warm hearts. I cannot express enough, how complete we feel, it's like she has always been a part of us...

Life is so much better with you my dear little pumpkin girl. We are so proud to call you our daughter...

AH, I cannot stop crying! Happy Birthday sweetie. Oh how I LOVE YOU.


9 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, can't believe it has been a year and I CANNOT believe how fast the time goes! What a sweet post to your sweetest little girl...happy birthday Miss Parker!

Lyndsy said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Parker! She is growing up so beautifully and those bright blue eyes are magnificent! Have a wonderful day celebrating!

Matt and Teresa said...

I can't wait to celebrate Parker's birthday with you this weekend. She is so lucky to have such a special Mommy.

Michelle said...

That was such a sweet post!!! I can't believe I was just there with you guys a little over a year ago doing those maternity photos and now she is here and she is already ONE! I just love that little Parker...happy, happy birthday to her!

Erin said...

You are such a wonderful mamma to write such a sweet post about your baby girl. I can not believe it's already been 1 year. I feel like it was just a couple of months ago that I was driving to Wenatchee to take her photos.
Happy Birthday darling Parker Lily!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Happy Birthday Parker! xoox

Kris said...

Happy birthday PL!! She is just too adorable!!!

Salty Mom said...

So cute and you are teaching her enough.

Stacie said...

Yay, Happy birthday to Parker!!! She is so darn cute, love those baby blues!! Hope you spoil her rotten!! XO