Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BEAT the HEAT...we've been busy:)

loving the swing
Being with my daddy










Beautiful Eastern Oregon sunsets....








eating yummy food












Loving on my granparents and doggie





Story time with Grandpa


Firsts with Grandma, climbing stairs...looking at flowers and playing in the sprinklers!




Two weeks ago Kevin and I decided to head to Pendleton to beat the heat of Portland. Well, two weeks later Parker and I are now home. Long story short we decided to stay in Pendleton while Kev went back to work. At the end of the week he then came back and picked me up from Pendleton and then off to Wenatchee we went. I really don't think we have spent more than a couple of weekends at home this entire summer. But, that is the way we kind of like it:) Thank you to Kevin's family for all the fun adventure's:) Here's a little of what we did...... Wenatchee post to come soon:) PS....not sure why my layout is sooo messed up, sorry!

2 comments:

Salty Mom said...

Sweet pics! Love the ones of Deb showing her the flowers and the one of Doc hugging her. She is such a cutie and good for you for going down to spend time with her grandparents. I am sure that both Parker and her grandparents love it!

Lyndsy said...

I love the shot of you and Parker both leaning over. She looks like she very much enjoys the water park. So cute! Happy almost 1 year birthday!