Monday, November 15, 2010

my little "grown-up" girl


our typical mornings....




Life.
One year ago, my days were spent holding this precious little pumpkin.
Afternoon snoozing and midnight feedings. All of it, (even the pumping for 6 months), I
have cherished. It has been the most amazing thing I have ever done. Harder than my "corporate" days and more rewarding than anything I have ever known, this is who I am now...Parker's Mom.

My days now are spent chasing a little opinionated girl, whose personality brings me to tears
on a weekly basis. In a good way of course. I cannot believe the things she does and says.
The child's mind is fascinating and I enjoy nothing more than watching her observe the world
and connect the dots of life.

I LOVE being a MOM...I love being Parker's Mom.

____________________________________________________________

PS: This was really hard to do. After MANY hours of sorting through a years worth of Parker's clothes (and one tissue box), I consigned all of these clothes. What doesn't sell goes to Haiti. This was an incredibly emotional project. SO many memories of my once upon a time, baby girl. We still have many clothes left over and I know these clothes will go to someone who needs them more than we do.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

What a sweet post! And what a LOAD of clothes!! Good for you-

Tara Holmes said...

You are a great Mom to Parker. I know they make quilts of baby clothes if you really can't part with them. Parker is a doll. :)

Michelle said...

That was really, really sweet! You are such a good mama! And Parker has an ABSURD amount of clothes, ha! Wow! Good for you that you did that, really neat! :)

Lyndsy said...

She is so cute! I think that is so sweet and generous of you and Parker and those baby clothes. You are a good mama!