Monday, November 8, 2010

Fast Forward please....

Days spent playing on her new furniture....
Concerts with good friends....
Adventure's out with the visiting Dempsey's...
Playing the drums with Sarah Dempsey:)
Getting into mom's jewelry and headbands...
Official Portland Rose Festival artists paints mural on the front of our practice... We made the front page of the newspaper! "Wall of Wonder"
Visit to Spokane to see my Grandpa and Aunt Leslie...
My parents visit from the East Coast, Parker loved her walks with Grandpa:)
Typical evening with these 3....
Visit to Seattle to see besties and babies...
and to help with these adorable, perfect twinsie girls Emma and Avery....
Trip to AZ to visit my sis...climbed Camelback Mountain. SO HARD.
Me and my sis
going out!
Halloween, Kardashian style in AZ...you should have seen all the people come up to us!
Finally home...Halloween, Canby style with our little Pumpkin
Our Pumpkin girl.xxoo.
Parker LOVES her kitty.
into mom's jewelry again...
and lastly...playing kissy face at the Park.
I am WAY behind on blogging. We have been GONE, had company and have been CRAZY busy trying to build a business. So rather than bore you with a month's worth of updates, I'll let the pics tell the story:)

Hope you are all enjoying your Fall. We are, and it is flying by with Parker keeping us running. I LOVE this age:) She is talking and boy oh boy does she have a fiery little personality! xxoo and I promise to keep up with my blogging, hopefully;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures!! What a cute little pumpkin :) And gotta love the Kardashian costumes..Kev-o sure makes a great Khloe!

Erin said...

You guys have been on the go!
I think my favorite thing about this post is seeing the three of you dressed up as the Kardashian again...best costume of 2010.

Mike and Kim said...

I somehow missed this post. Thank you for all the pics and updates...it's about time! Miss you guys:(