Monday, October 11, 2010

::Pumpkins...Parker...and HOME oh my::

Please listen to this wonderful song while scrolling down.... sooo good:)


The theme song of our family these days:)


Sauvie Island Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
Rides out to the pumpkin patch
In the corn maze!
Flower Farmer Pumpkin Patch down the street from our house
train rides

Hay pyramid!
I couldn't go through it...it was waaaay too dark with spiders!
View from inside
Pumpkins!!
Teething girl:( She was staring at the pyramid...loved the hay
My Pumpkin Girl
Filling the Johnson family Halloween calendar
mmmmm, candy






If I could have ANY season be year round...it would be this one. And the last day of every month would be Halloween. Yup, pretty much, that would be a perfect world to me. In the meantime, I will have to make due with October happening once a year:) We have already been to three pumpkin patches and corn mazes and I just can't get enough!!! Here are some recent pics....

Happy FALL, HALLOWEEN, FOOTBALL and BOOT season. Isn't it great to break out all the sweaters, boots and scarves again?? Love it, doesn't get any better than this in my world:)

4 comments:

Marge said...

omg i love all your crazy decs... you are the h-ween queen for sheez. Missed you guys in P-town. Hope to see you soon... cant believe the little bean is walking!! XOXO

Kris said...

Ah, I am LOVING that song lately! It seriously makes me a little teary in a happy way! Loved listening to it and looking at your pics! :) Parker is so cute - even while teething.

Courtney said...

Your house looks fall fabulous, and what a gorgeous day at the pumpkin patch!

Stacie said...

I don't think anyone loves Halloween more than you do! Love all the decorations, very spooky! :)