Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh Christmas tree and a little bit of Santa

Snow last night! Me telling her that this is not the real Santa...but a helper!
Her saying .."Oh yeah?"
But I want to meet the REAL Santa...
Well I guess, he will do:)
Huggin by the tree
She is
so tired here, but still so cute:)
Love this pic of Parker and Dad
The only photo that kind of turned out. She wanted to be free!
Here are some recent holiday pics with our favorite little girl. It took us forever to try and get a family pic in front of the tree! Parker was looking everywhere and talking...not to mention it was past her bedtime. This past weekend we also went to see Santa. She got to wear her "boots with the fur." Yes some lady in line in front of us said that to us...so funny, made me think of Rothie!!!
Anyways, we are super busy as I am sure you are all this holiday. We went to our friends fantastic murder mystery party this past weekend. It was themed "Deadwood" this year and we had to dress up circa 1800's. SO FUN. Matt and Kristin Eastman did a wonderful job hosting again and we will look forward to this party every year. We already found out that next years theme is "Caddy Shack." Think of all the fun outfits for that party! I will post pics once I get them.... I brought our camera and it died right when we got there! So bummed. I did take some video with our Flip so if I have time I will post.
For now, I am off to lunch in our winter wonderland here in Wenatchee. We got 6 inches last night and it is snowing again right now! Love.it.












4 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

She is DARLING!! I could just squeeze her. Love the house from the street, beautiful job!!
Have fun in the snow...it's raining here, yuck!

Courtney said...

She is so stinkin' cute!! Jealous of the snow--ahhhh eastern washington....

Erin said...

She is adorable! And your family is just so darn precious. Love thiese pics.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Love her red outfit! Pretty snow too!