Saturday, November 8, 2008

THEY DID IT!!!! Best MASCARA EVER!!!!





Lancome DID it!  I have finally found the best mascara ever. The brilliant thing about it too, is that it is battery operated like a sonicare toothbrush.  In fact the bristles on the wand vibrate faster than a sonicare.  No more back and forth shoving of the brush to get each and every eyelash.  You simply hold down the little button and place the wand at the base of your lash and move up.  So easy and it gets every eyelash!!!

The battery can be replaced in case it runs out before the mascara does.  The downside is, it's $34 and when the mascara does run out, you have to buy a whole new one.  

SO yes, I was a nerd and played around with it to show you how awesome it is.  When a girl finds a beauty product as good as this...she has to share it:)

Lancome Oscillation
$34

Let me know what you think if you get one.

PS Ignore my eyebrows...I need to get them done:)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the "with" and "without" mascara pic! You're too cute!

Michelle said...

I also love this before and after, so great! Your "eye" looks so pretty w/ it! ;) Looks like fantastic mascara...

Lyndsy said...

Your lashes look fantastic! I am a bit of a mascara junkie myself and just might have to purchase this at lunch today! Thank you for the before and after pics!