Monday, November 24, 2008

A Mexican Thanksgiving!!!!!





SOOOOOO excited for our trip.  We leave tomorrow morning (6 am) for Puerto Vallarta.    We have been to Cabo, Cancun, and Playa del Carmen, but not Puerto.

I was told to stay clear of the "Mexican turkey's." (yes...bad joke)

So for the first time in our lives we will not be having turkey this year on Thanksgiving....instead we will be eating salsa and chips like it's going out of style.

To all my friends and family, we hope you have a Happy Turkey day and we love you!

gobble gobble 

D and Kev


6 comments:

Stacie said...

Have a blast Delane!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! XO from Boston!

Erin said...

So fun!!! Definitely do not eat a Mexican turkey - it could probably cause major stomach problems. BTW - I sent your Winthrop/Twisp blog to a friend of mine at work and she booked rooms for she and her boyfriend to go to Sun Mountain Lodge for 2 nights at Thanksgiving. You should get a free stay for your marketing on the cute little town :)

Marge said...

IM SO JEALOUS! I miss you saucher! XO

Courtney said...

Oh yay! I didn't know you guys were going to Mexico! Have a great time!!

Kris said...

I'm having a Mexican Thanksgiving with my Kevin as well! SO fun! I'm thinking turkey tacos - what do you think?! Have so much fun girl!

Michelle said...

FUN!!!! Travel safe and happy thanksgiving friend!