Sunday, July 11, 2010

USA'S BIRTHDAY
















For our beloved USA's birthday this year, we headed over to good old Eastern Oregon to visit my in-laws. The weather was perfect and it had been way too long since we had been back. Lots of good times with everyone. Can't wait to go back for Pendleton Round Up's 100 year Anniversary this year in September!!

I look at these photos and I can't believe Parker is almost 11 months old. She is such a happy and sweet little girl, and feel very, very lucky. She is standing and "furniture walking" everywhere and most recently has learned to nod her head "no." Not sure if this is a good thing or bad thing yet;)
Her smile makes my heart melt and I would do anything.... just about anything for my cute little pumpkin;)

Hope you all had a great 4th!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Fun weekend!! Your baby girl gets cuter and cuter by the day! Lauren and I thought Pendelton was a lot closer to Walla Walla so we got REALLY excited thinking we could get together on the 4th.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

It is pretty close...only 45 minutes. I had no idea you guys were there otherwise we could have made plans:) We needed to spend time with the grandparents seeing this was the first time we had brought Parker to Pendleton. miss you!