Sunday, July 18, 2010

AND...WE'RE "OFF" :)


"Off" to Olympia to see new baby Charlotte, baby Easton and Terry and her daughter Addy
Parker and 6 week old Charlotte
Hanging out at Lakefair
Can you pretty please get this food "Off" my face?
No really....can you?
I mean it, "OFF!"
"OFF" in my new tent:)

(PS my voice sounds SO annoying on this...warning, keep the volume low;)
Lastly..."OFF" and walking!!!!

love.you.Parker. We cried tears of joy today with this milestone. You continue to amaze us with your smile and melt our hearts with your laugh. We have SO much to look forward to with you!!!

xxoo
m&d

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

Go Parker Go!!! I can't believe that little girl is walking!!!

Can't wait to give you a cuddle in a couple weeks:)

Michelle said...

Ahhhh! So cute! I can't believe the last time I saw her she was laying on my lap in a boppy, wearing 3-D shades, totally immobile and now she is WALKING! Yay!

SarahDB said...

Thats adorable! I love how fast she's walking.