Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SECOND Birthday weekend-SURPRISE

The SURPRISE:)
The happy Huber's
The Delightful Dempsey's
Taxi ride to Karaoke!!
Girl pic in the town car on the way to dinner...drinking "water"

Mike and Kevin:) Bro love
This pic says it all...Bitter SHOT face...

All I have to say is that I am ONE LUCKY girl to have such great friends and HUBBY:) My friday started out with fantastic breakfast in bed. It is the little things in life, like sleeping in and having breakfast when having a little one, that means SO much Then my wonderful Aunt Jill was in town visiting her good friend Jan. They arrived to take me out to lunch....it was so yummy!

Upon returning to the house after lunch .....I opened our front door only to see our good friends from Wenatchee standing in our living room. Jamie, Mike, Shon and Sarah then proceeded to have a weekend of planned outings and more surprises ahead for me. Dinner, karaoke, spa treatments, brewery trips, shopping, a grand dinner prepared at home and...let's no forget, MANY MANY laughs.

I cannot thank you all enough. Love you guys and miss you already.

4 comments:

Lyndsy said...

Yay! What a wonderful surprise :) That last picture is priceless! No way to yucky shots thank you! Happy Birthday again!

Shon Dempsey said...

It was really a blast. Easily one of the best weekends ever. Love you D and I'm glad we were able to give you an awesome birthday weekend!

Salty Mom said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Mike and Kim said...

LOL-I love the pics. Your face is priceless! Hopefully you handled the drinks on your birthday better than the Chelan weekend:)