Friday, March 20, 2009

DC and Annapolis trip












I am still trying to catch up with pictures and postings.  Here are some great pictures of going home to see my folks for the holidays.  My sister Alison was home too.  It is always so fun going out there to visit.  I love the east coast!  My parents have done some amazing renovations to the house and it looks so impressive.  One of my favorite things to do, besides strolling the streets of Annapolis, is visiting DC.   I never tire of the amazing buildings, culture, and buzzing feeling you get, that big decisions are being made all around you at that moment:) so cool.

I did get a pic of the White House...well as close as they will let you get to it.  It was really overcast and super warm when we were there.  Made for some neat cloudy pictures.

Enjoy, and in another life I would be living in Annapolis Maryland in a beautiful old colonial home on a cobblestone street.  

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Great pics!! I love the DC area!!!