Monday, May 9, 2011

Sisters...

The news is in... and what a wonderful Mother's Day Surprise/Gift it was. We will be adding another sweet girl to the Johnson clan! However shocked I was, I couldn't help but smile and say to myself...sisters. There is a very strong bond between two sisters, I know this bond as I too have one.

Oh what joy to have another little girl! My heart is so happy. I'll leave you with the lovely lyrics to this song, as I haven't stopped humming it since Friday:)

Sisters Sisters 
There were never such devoted sisters 
 Never had to have a chaperone "No, sir" I'm there to keep my eye on her
  Caring Sharing Every little thing that we are wearing  When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
 She wore the dress and I stayed home 
 All kinds of weather We stick together The same in the rain or sun Two diff'rent faces But in tight places 
We think and we act as one  Those who've  Seen us Know that not a thing could come between us 
 Many men have tried to split us up but no one can Lord help the mister  
Who comes between me and my sister 
And Lord help the sister Who comes between me and my man

5 comments:

Marge said...

yahooy! I cant wait to celebrate baby girl Johnson numero dos! Congrats! Poor Kev.... ;) xo

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys! Parker will be an amazing big sister. Love and miss you!

Lyndsy said...

yay! congrats on the exciting news! sisters really are pretty great! i absolutely love that song and it is my favorite part in White Christmas! so happy for you all!

Adrianne Rowley said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting! BTW...that song is my sister and I's favorite cheezy sister song too!! It says it all = ) So happy for you all! Kevin will be totally out numbered now!

Mike and Kim said...

Yay! I love that we get to add one more girl to the mix! There is nothing like a sister...even though she doesn't know it yer, Parker is so lucky!