Sunday, June 14, 2009

BABY SHOWER!!!!!!!!














FINALLY I am getting to my baby shower post. What a weekend we had! Can I just say I have the best family and friends EVER!! The hosts and my best friends Kim Kocher, Kim Wexler and Lisa Gregory planned a beautiful shower for me. My parents flew all the way over from the east coast, my sister flew in from AZ, In-laws came from Eastern OR, friends came up from Portland, and all the girls that live in Seattle came. It was so much fun and made me feel so special. Where do I begin on thanking everyone?? Parker and I had a fabulous day and everything was just perfect:)

Thank you to everyone who made the long and hard treks, whether it was from Maryland or Seattle, I hope you all know how much it meant to me to have everyone there together.

Love you all and I can't wait for Parker to meet you....she is one lucky little girl!

Roth, Wexler, Lisa....you are the bestest friends a girl could ever ask for.

1 comment:

Lyndsy said...

Love the pics! It looks like it was the perfect shower. Yay for Parker and all his family and friends!