Monday, December 22, 2008

Maryland/DC for Christmas!!!





This Christmas we are going out to see my parents for the holidays!  It will be the second time in 6 years, so I am really looking forward to it.  My parents every year have a huge holiday party and we are excited to be part of this one!  My Mom and Dad have been very secretive about all the fun things they have done to the house!  Can't wait to see it:)

Let's hope with all this crazy weather that we can can fly out of Seattle.  I feel so bad for all those that have been stuck for three days at SeaTac airport.  Good golly that is a nightmare....even after being stranded in Mexico (like we were), that sounds worse.    

Everyone that is traveling this holiday, we hope you get there safe and sound and have a Merry, Merry Christmas.  I was hoping to post some beautiful pictures of snow on the east coast while we are out there....but the forecast calls for 50's.....either way it will be beautiful and fun!!

Love you all and we miss you!!!

Merry Christmas.
Kevin, DeLane, Timber, Wrigley, Pixie and Fatty aka Bubbs

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Insanely jealous! I heart DC - have a blast!!